Gather around the stories of Christians who face persecution -- and learn about their thought-provoking and inspiring responses.
We Respond is a seven-session learning series for high school classes, adult groups, and others who wish to engage both intellectually and reflectively with the reality of religious persecution today.
Two versions are in development:
- A high school version for engaging these stories in a more formal classroom setting
- An adult series version for bringing these stories to your Bible study, parish, or lay organization
Please sign up to receive updates on these free resources, which will be available in August 2017.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Session 1: Overview: Discipleship and Persecution
- Session 2: The People of God in Exile
- Session 3: The Paschal Mystery of Christ
- Session 4: Witness & Martyrdom in Church History
- Session 5: Human Dignity and Rights
- Session 6: Responses of Forgiveness
- Session 7: Responses of Solidarity
- Our Responses: Six Ideas for Action